Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Prayer For You Nathan


I pray that you will know the Lord at a young and tender age,
I pray the Lord will be part of the story of your life, in each and every page.

I pray with every sunrise you'll learn to shine and sing,
I pray with every moon rise you'll be thankful for the big and little things.

I pray that through the darkest gloom you'll know that He always cares,
I pray that at every pinnacle of what you call success you'll know who got you there.

I pray with every challenge that comes your way you'll strive to do your best,
I pray with every defeat you face you'll grow wiser in the least.

I pray the lives of Daniel and Job will challenge you to be true,
I pray the lives of Paul and David will your strength each day renew.

I pray that you will always remember that we love you dearly,
I pray that you will know at all times we're here for you sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment