Lord, I'm broken
Lying helpless, so lonely
Lord, I'm a mess
I'm hurting from within, no will to live
Lord, I'm tired
Sometimes life seems so tough
Lord, I'm bitter
I wish I was someone else
Heal my heart Lord, put those puzzle pieces together
Mend my mind Lord, I need to find a reason
Save my soul Lord, I need a Saviour
Pick me up, hold me close,
I need you right now.
Lord, I'm restless
Life isn't getting better
Lord, I'm fighting
But I'm not strong enough
Lord, I'm dreaming
But it all feels so hopeless
Lord, I'm crying
Please show me the way
Lord, I'm breathing
One more day has passed me by
Lord, I'm smiling
I see the silver lining in my life
Lord, I'm hopeful
Your mercy and grace is all I feel
Lord, I'm depending
You are all I need
Lord, I'm grateful
You gave me comfort through other people
Lord, I'm blessed
Today my smile is meaningful
Lord, I'm at peace
My heart is able to be still
Lord, I know You
I'm forever saved
(I wrote this after I spent a few days with a cousin who was struggling with drugs, family issues and a sense of irrelevance. I know exactly how he felt. But by God's grace the ending is my life story. And I pray that he too will find peace in knowing the Living God)
Lying helpless, so lonely
Lord, I'm a mess
I'm hurting from within, no will to live
Lord, I'm tired
Sometimes life seems so tough
Lord, I'm bitter
I wish I was someone else
Heal my heart Lord, put those puzzle pieces together
Mend my mind Lord, I need to find a reason
Save my soul Lord, I need a Saviour
Pick me up, hold me close,
I need you right now.
Lord, I'm restless
Life isn't getting better
Lord, I'm fighting
But I'm not strong enough
Lord, I'm dreaming
But it all feels so hopeless
Lord, I'm crying
Please show me the way
Lord, I'm breathing
One more day has passed me by
Lord, I'm smiling
I see the silver lining in my life
Lord, I'm hopeful
Your mercy and grace is all I feel
Lord, I'm depending
You are all I need
Lord, I'm grateful
You gave me comfort through other people
Lord, I'm blessed
Today my smile is meaningful
Lord, I'm at peace
My heart is able to be still
Lord, I know You
I'm forever saved
(I wrote this after I spent a few days with a cousin who was struggling with drugs, family issues and a sense of irrelevance. I know exactly how he felt. But by God's grace the ending is my life story. And I pray that he too will find peace in knowing the Living God)
No comments:
Post a Comment