If only I had wings,
I'd fly right into your arms.
Those loving hugs and and your soft touch
My body misses much!
If only I had a heart
I'd bleed just for you
The midnight hues of reds, purples and blues
Don't you know it was all so true!
If only I had a mind,
Where I could fly back in time
And feel the warmth, the passion, the lust
And our lives rely on trust!
If only I had a dream
And you and I were intertwined
Forever a memory, always present, always mine
Now wouldn't that be just fine!
If only I had time
To rewind, to laugh, to unwind
With you right here, by my side
Our hearts the only guide!
If only I had the power
To turn the hands of time
I'd go right back to the times of delight
Moments where darkness saw the light
If only love was easy
Our hearts never meant to be broken
Every waking hour our smiles collide
Every dream the mind delights
No comments:
Post a Comment